Purple: 10 facts about my room
- It’s blue.
- It was pink before it was blue.
- It’s filled with posters.
- I have a few drawings on my wall.
- There’s tons of Hello Kitty.
- I have a piggy bank from when I was born.
- My bed is surrounded with tons of blankets and pillows.
- I have a twin sized bed, small, I know.
- My bedding is Hello Kitty.
- I have a pretty awesome coat hanger and it has so many of my favorite jackets and scarves on it.
Blue: 9 facts about my family
- My parents were both born in Vietnam, but they’re Chinese.
- My dad has nine siblings.
- My mom has two siblings.
- All the kids on my mom’s side has a boy and girl each.
- My cousins Kayla and Bryan are fraternal twins.
- My grandparents live around five minutes from my house.
- We go to Westminster nearly every Sunday.
- We eat a lot.
- We also tend to play video games a lot.
Green: 8 facts about my body
- My butt doesn’t exist.
- It takes a long time for me to gain weight, but I can lose weight easily.
- My legs are longer than my torso.
- It is impossible for me to wear to wear shirts that fit my body properly.
- My shoulders are extremely not proportional to the rest of my body.
- You could say that I’m a late bloomer in certain areas.
- I have to always buy a shirt one size up.
- I change pant sizes so quickly. It goes up and down and up and down.
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- It was located in New Mexico.
- We had such an amazing backyard.
- There were tons of road trips.
- I went to tons of states and traveled a lot with my family.
- My dad took pictures of everything imaginable.
- My parents threw me a huge first birthday party, probably the biggest birthday party I have ever seen.
- I learned to ride my bike before moving to California.
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- It’s a very very very small town.
- The librarian was super nice.
- Everyone knew each other.
- I had the coolest neighbors ever.
- There were tons of scorpions and spiders. Yuck.
- Everyone was so freaking nice.
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- His name is Max, but I call him Maxie.
- We met my senior year of high school (his junior year of high school).
- He’s over a foot taller than me.
- He’s one of the best huggers I know.
- I am beyond grateful for him.
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- My dad is the eighth child of ten children.
- My mom is the oldest of three children.
- My dad went to Cal Poly Pomona and worked at the Air Force Base in New Mexico as an electrical engineer.
- My mother is an accountant.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I’m super nice until you make me mad.
- I’m overprotective.
- I have a low tolerance for certain things.
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- It has tons of bunnies on it.
- I’ve had it since I was born.
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
- He’s one of the most important people in my life.